- I agree to abide by the rules of the RUN Auckland Series as listed on the event website www.runauckland.co.nz.
- I agree to follow the directions of all Event Officials and NZ Police.
- I acknowledge that I understand that this event is held in locations where the Road is not closed to traffic.
- I intend to compete at my own risk.
- I acknowledge that safety precautions undertaken by the organisers are a service to me and are not a guarantee of safety.
- I accept that I have the responsibility to carefully read and/or listen to all safety briefings and to immediately seek clarification on anything that is not entirely clear.
- I consent to receiving any medical treatment that the event organisers think desirable during or after the event.
- By competing I accept all risks necessarily flowing from my participation, which could results in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly I waive all claims against the all person involved with the event directly or indirectly including Event Organisers, Sub Contractors, Local Councils and Sponsors and I hereby indemnify them against liability (including liability for their negligence and/or recklessness and the negligence and/or recklessness of others) for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
- I have read and understood the Health & Safety Information for this event.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years old participate with the consent of their parents or legal guardian.
- I accept that there is no guarantee that my time will be recorded and published in the results.
- The Series Super Special is limited to the first 500 entrants, ends on the 7th August 2016, the model may be exchanged for something similar if required by the event organisers. These will be sent out the week beofre the first race with Race Number.
- Not to be used with any other offer.
- I understand that event details may change at any time in the best interests of the event and as the Event Organisers see fit.
- I agree to receive important email and postal information, including our email newsletter about the RUN Auckland Series in accordance with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
- If the event is Postponed due to weather or another unforeseeable or unplanned act, we will automatically transfer your Entry to the new event date.
- For Single Race Entries if the event is Cancelled due to a unsuitable postponement date, you will be entitled to a credit for any RUN NZ event valid for up to 12 months.
- I understand that my Entry Fee is non-refundable.
- I accept that another person cannot race under my name or number due to health and safety requirements.
- Single Race Entries (of Series Entrants) are Not Transferable.
- I authorise my name, voice or image and any other information on this entry form to be used without payment to me in any broadcast, telecast, advertising promotion or any other way relating to this event. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- I understand that I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
- I accept the return of the IPICO timing responder in good working condition is my responsibility and if I fail to return the Timing Responder at the Final Race of the Run Auckland Series I agree to be charged $20 for its replacement cost.
This site is 100% Kiwi owned and operated | all contents © RunNZ
| web site powered by a small team of gerbils
jogging slowly cause they are unfit.